Vintage Santa Barbara Silver Bit with Key Hole MP-92 Mouthpiece - Patina
This bit is made of steel with Silver Inlay with a Patina finish. It is the same bit as B-1565 but modified slightly and made with a high port Key Hole Mouthpiece.
This particular bit was custom made for someone who requested the following changes:
- Finish: Patina - Silver Inlay
- Type of Mouthpiece: High Port MP-92 Key Hole
- Height of Mouthpiece: 4" High - Standard
- Type of Shank/Cheek: Straight - Santa Barbara
- silver patch on the purchase (upper section of the cheek) to be 2 wide vertical lines instead of one patch
- Loose Jaw
- 5-1/8” width
- normal #1 position
- copper wires set behind the mouthpiece
- slightly thicker steel on the cheeks to give it a little more weight closer to 2 lbs.
The bit ends with a stirrups and 3 chains. You can use the drop menu to order as pictured OR customize by selecting your choice of bit ends, mouthpiece width, finish (Black, Blued, Brown w/ Shine (Copper) or Patina; Sterling Over Stainless is also an option but you will not be able to appreciate the contrast.)
There is an extra $25 charge if you want to add a brand or your initials. Make sure to contact us and send us a picture or drawing of your brand if you decide to put one on. Let us know if you have any questions or special requests.
Turn around time for custom orders is 4-6 weeks. Please let us know if you need it sooner.
Again, buy as pictured or customize your bit using the options in the drop menus. We can create, replicate your design or make in any combination to your satisfaction since most patterns, conchos & designs can be used to create your unique piece.
Click on the
menu to obtain more details on the MP specifications.
Use the "search" box (top right corner of the page) by typing the description or the number of the bit you are looking for.
|Please select from the Options below